Preparing For The Cleanse
The Clarity Cleanse is an 8-day detox, broken into 2 parts:
Days 1-4 you will be eating whole vegetables, healthy oils, herbs, lemon, and fresh clean water.
Days 5-8 you will eat whole vegetables, healthy oils, herbs, lemon, fresh clean water with the addition of non-gluten, whole grains.
1 Month Before Cleansing:
- Order your Clarity Cleanse.
- Check your calendar for an 8 day span that is on the lighter side
- It’s recommended that you start on a Saturday, so look for a good Saturday to start your cleanse on and mark the calendar! Everyone reacts a little differently to the first few days of a cleanse so you may want to plan a nice weekend at home relaxing!
- Start checking the local grocery stores, farmers markets, and co-ops for organically grown produce.
- Get your blood work done. (Recommended for people who are looking to use the cleanse as a natural method to assist in lowering blood pressure or cholesterol, help with thyroid or adrenal gland production, etc.)
- Consult with your doctor or health care professional, making them aware that you are considering doing any cleanse.
2 Weeks Before Cleansing:
- If you haven’t already done so, Order your Clarity Cleanse.
- If you have already received your Clarity Cleanse, read through this packet.
- Look into different self-care and cleanse supporting treatments like massage, acupuncture, etc. in your area and schedule them. (See page 8 for more ideas!)
- Check that you have all of the products you need for the cleanse:
– pHion® Balance strips
– Clearly You
– Food for Thought
– Enzymes for Life
– Ideal Immunity
– Living Waters Bath Kit including
– Cleansing Clay
– Salt of the Earth
The Week Before Cleansing:
- Purchase your non-perishables, oils, and seasonings:
– Himalayan Sea Salt or Celtic Salt
– Coconut Oil (organic-cold pressed)
– Red Palm Oil
– Cayenne Pepper
Tip – You can order most of the above items online if you can’t find them at your local grocery store.
- Review your daily schedule.
- Complete your grocery list
The Day Before Cleansing:
- Go grocery shopping to purchase your produce.
- Be sure your pH strips and log journal are in the bathroom.
- Check your weight. (Optional but recommended for those looking to maintain or lose weight.)
Food For Thought
Enzymes For Life
Salt of the Earth